Among all the options you have to display products in a retail outlet, corrugate cardboards offers maximum versatility. The cardboard offers flexibility in terms of creative approaches as different types of displays can be done from the same piece without spending much. Two of the best things about cardboard displays are sustainability and ready to install.
Larger retailers can save a lot of their cost as products can be shipped within the cardboard boxes and the same can be quickly installed in a retail setting. There is no tension of packing and unpacking products. When environmental issues are top concerns with the customers and government, the opportunity to recycle the cardboard make it a popular choice.
You can draw the display in AutoCAD and develop the packages with the help of machine or human assemblers and shipped to the retail stores with products inside them. Some of the benefits of cardboard displays include
- Expenses- corrugated boxes are most cost effective ways to pack and ship products throughout the nation
- Weight- the cardboard boxes are much lighter than wood or plastic boxes that are easier to transport
- Versatility-cardboards can be bent, shaped and cut to create a configuration as per the AutoCAD design
- Shorter time to process- the display can easily be engineered and the boxes can be filled in by machine or people
- Ready for retail packaging- cardboard boxes keep the primary packages of products safe during the transportation
- Recyclable- cardboard gives a relief as the material is easy to dispose and create much less solid wastes
- Durability- Engineers construct the corrugated boxes in such fashion so that it can support maximum load and maintain its shape
- Customized to suit the product packaging- it can be designed to hold more products. It maximize the space for product display and sales
- Enough rooms for promotion- in the flat areas prints and labels can be applied easily that enhance the visibility of products. With the material there is room for promotions
Last but not the least, the retail packaging boxes made up of cardboards, are ideal at the time of introducing new products. Cardboard is cheaper which thereby reduces the overall product launch costs. Moreover, if any changes are to be made based on customer’s feedbacks, it can be easy and quick.